2.04.2008

Untitled Glasses Project is ushering in the end times.

Centuries back I went to see The Nightmare Before Christmas in 3D. It was actually my first ever viewing of the film. That third dimension seemed more of a distraction than an integral part of the movie, but the glasses were fantastic - thick-framed, high-quality plastic, unbelievably sexy. So I popped out the lenses and donned the frames for a couple of days. Just like the time I found old sunglasses outside of the bakery's dumpster during undergrad and wore the frames for a good month, much to the dismay of close friend Ginger. I am a little predictable.

However, this time I went one step further and forced everyone I work with to wear them too, including a few boyfriends (of coworkers, not mine - I only date kittens).

Ladies and gentles, here is Untitled Glasses Project.















4 comments:

Sarah said...

Hannah thought your picture was funny!...to everyone else's picture she just said, "That's not Unca Davey," and went back to playing!!

'Clavdia' said...

I love this! you should post more, also, you should respond to e-mails mister.

Ginger said...

Looks good. Next project should involve the black hose bracelet you wore forever.

d.a.vid said...

Wonderful. I had forgotten about the pantyhose bracelet. That and the stretchy geometric fruit protector I had for a month or so. I should put together a collection of my "found object" accessories, display it somewhere here in the city and wait for everyone to call me genius. Genius!