2.06.2007

Jay Brannan is ushering in the end times.


While I was busy not posting anything, Brannan uploaded to YouTube a performance of the song I referenced in my January 8th entry, "Housewives are ushering in the end times." I've now included it as a link in that original post, but thought I'd add a special notice so those of who you don't methodically reread old posts for minor improvements/tinkerings (quite possibly not a word) could hear it as well. And the title, as it turns out - "Housewife."

UPDATE: So I've had difficulties keeping the video on my blog. It coyly disappeared when I added a new post. To listen to the song, click on the picture, and you'll be taken in a crystalline carriage to the magical kingdom of YouTube.

3 comments:

Travis Arnold said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Travis Arnold said...

Hey, D.A.VID
Wow, it's been a long time. I like your blog. I enjoy you wit and humor. I heard about it from Michael (I now live in TN and see him from time to time). I went on this mad search through all the blog sites I could think of but found nothing (as you have very cleverly not used any of the key words I was trying to identify you by). It was our friend, the ever joyful English teacher, who called me out of the blue and after a lot of catching up told me how to find you. My own blog is not as updated as yours, but I just bought a house and think that I should force myself to be better about posting pictures and comments about the renovations, and perhaps pontificate on the desperate situation of the housewife in modern America. Hope all is going well. Drop me a line sometime. I am better at staying in touch over the phone than through email...I know...I know...sooo 1992. Well soldier, keep up the good work. You make this country proud.

d.a.vid said...

Travis,

Good to hear from you. What's the url of your blog? And you've bought a house? I'm so over house buying. Renting's the life for me. Yep, give me an inflated monthly rent for a passable 5th floor walk-up in a questionable neighborhood, and I'm good to go.